Home Forums Game Frame General Discussion Build my own GameFrame – please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    mjyaorong
    Participant

Hi Jerware

My name is Ring, I have micro-controller nano ATMEGA328P and ws2812b LED, SD module and clock module, but I link up and no effect,
    Can Jerware provide your sketches? If you can help me solve this problem, it will be a good, perfect, great help!

Thank you in advance!

Github (https://github.com/Jerware/GameFrame)

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

I replied to your message in the other thread. I’m afraid the source code is provided without support, but I wish you luck! With enough diligence you can definitely make it work.

mjyaorong
    Participant

Hello Jeremy
      I use GameFrameV1 code, but I do not know if my link is normal, so I need your help, thanks

mjyaorong
    Participant

Does Game Frame still need 00system folder? Before you can work, what is 00system folder

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

The 00system folder contains all of the system level graphics and data.

mjyaorong
    Participant

Jeremy Williams I have enough to buy a Gamesystem SD Files with 00system, but Game Frame still doesn’t work. I use ws2812b, Atmel atmega 328 (game Frame v1)
    https://prnt.sc/iowoc4

mjyaorong
    Participant

Thank you. Your order has been received.

ORDER NUMBER:
    DATE:
    March 11, 2018
    TOTAL:
    $10.00
    PAYMENT METHOD:
    Credit Card (Stripe)

mjyaorong
    Participant

Why is that

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

It could be any number of things. Do you have experience debugging Arduino code? You’ll Probably need to look for other errors in that console to find out why inifile isn’t working. I assume you correctly installed the library?

mjyaorong
    Participant

I made gameFrame_Clock. Now I get a new error. GameFrame doesn’t work. Only the first LED is on. The others don’t work. The following figure shows whether my connection line is correct or not. Jeremy Williams asks you to see

https://github.com/Jerware/GameFrame/tree/master/gameFrame_Clock

Attachments:
    mjyaorong
    Participant

This is the correct version of the 1.0.1 version, the code can be written into

Attachments:
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

I’ve not built for the Nano but it’s very close to the Uno and you should be able to get it working. If you’re not comfortable debugging, building your own Game Frame might be a tough project! You could always go with the Teensy LC and the pre-compiled firmware.

mjyaorong
    Participant

I would like to know that there is an error in the line connection in my picture? If it didn’t work, I also bought 00 system files and put it in 2G memory. Only the first LED turned on.

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

I’m afraid I can’t help you debug your own hardware. You need to run simple test code every step of the way to test each component. Don’t try running Game Frame code until you’re sure everything is working, and then make sure the Game Frame source is configured to the pins you need.

mjyaorong
    Participant

LED does not need 6 feet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.