Home Forums Game Frame General Discussion Game Frame arrived!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ^MuYa^
    Participant

Arrived in perfect condition. Time to start tinkering!

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it!!

billchecco
    Participant

Received mine too! Need to just figure out how to add retro video game animations!

Sebastian
    Participant

GameFrame arrived saved and well packed in Germany – thanks!

seanblah12
    Participant

Fingers crossed, mine should be tomorrow. Did you have to pay import duty/taxes? I got slammed with £48 by HMRC (customs). Well, actually it was £40 by them and £8 by the delivery company.
    Really can’t wait to get it though. Bought the power cable before I bought the GameFrame.

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Sorry, Sean! I’ve never heard of the destination delivery company charging extra. That sounds like extortion.

seanblah12
    Participant

Yeah it does a little, you’d think that any money I/you paid to USPS would cover the full delivery. They call it a handling fee, because they pay the VAT on the item and then claim it back from me, not that they give you the option to pay it directly.

seanblah12
    Participant

Has arrived, safe and sound, looks brilliant.

ian.hilton
    Participant

Got mine this morning. Arrived to me in Munich in perfect condition. Very well packaged. The design is really nice. Wooden frame gives it a minimal look and solid build. Remote is really handy.

Looking forward to swapping animations on the forum.

I love it. Thanks Jeremy.

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Always glad to hear this. There are a lot headed to Germany — the land of eBoy!

fAtE2001
    Participant

Yes. Mine arrived as well this week after customs in Germany.
    Good, that the cable is not fixed to the device, otherwise they wouldn’t allow the import.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.