– I uploaded a couple of images via the web ui
– They weirdly didn’t play – only the existing images would play
– Tried deleting the ones I uploaded, but eventually the web ui locked up
– Rebooted, then web ui didn’t respond at all
– Figured maybe the SD card was corrupted
– Reformatted the SD card and copied over my saved fresh(ish) backup
– GameFrame comes up. Wifi connects properly via DHCP. GF logo displays. And…
– nothing. It just goes black, unresponsive to the remote or buttons on the back.
– After a minute or so it reboots itself.
It’s been working great for a long time, not sure what I did wrong. I tried disabling the wifi but that had no effect (other than disabling the wifi).
I’d really like to copy my SD Card from a factory fresh copy just to rule out any errors on my part there. But I have to buy it for $10? I don’t understand why that is.
…ok, got some cycles for this, got my gameframe working again!
Looks like I just converted one of my images incorrectly, wrong color depth, and the GF seemed to not like it. But being able to rule out corrupted system files helped – thanks again for the quick support response on that.
My game frame really is one of my prized possessions. It’s so unique and I’m really glad I was able to get one. Thanks for building it.