Home Forums Game Frame Technical Support Glitches

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    rolf
    Participant

hi there,
    i got my game frame two days ago from eboy. first day it worked fine, then till second day it was off, and now when i turn it on it has glitches.
    i changed the sd card from the backup i made first day. same result.
    no sd card even the SD sign shows glitches, so i assume i have a hardware problem.
    any suggestions or should i send it back.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    rolf
    Participant

two more pics

Attachments:
    rolf
    Participant

and the clock looks like this, every time different colors

Attachments:
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Yeah, looks like you’re right. That’s frustrating, and I apologize. Send me an email and we’ll get you what you need (jeremy at this domain).

rolf
    Participant

no problem
    i sent you an email
    regards

rolf
    Participant

back to working fine.
    thank you for the fast support jeremy

Attachments:
    robert1
    Participant

Was this an sdcard issue? I’ve got some weirdness happening on the clock that’s very similar. It started about a week ago (it’s been running fine for months), I haven’t tried wiping the sdcard and reloading the files yet. Was hoping that would fix it. The pixels are different every second, but sometimes it displays normally.

Attachments:
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Does this only happen in clock? If so, likely an SD issue. You can email me for files (jeremy at this domain).

robert1
    Participant

Yes it was only happening in the clock. All the images were displayed fine.

After putting the files you sent me on a new sd card everything is back to normal. Thank you

Robert

fAtE2001
    Participant

I do have the same issues. And I tried to access the SD card, but it is not longer readable. Is there a download to rebuild the SD card. I do have V2.
    Thanks.

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

fAtE2001: Send me an email (jeremy at this domain) and we’ll get you fixed up.

PylonSquelch
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

I’ve been having issues with my gameframe. I took the SD card out to change out the art files to some custom ones I’ve made. When I plugged the SD card back in it continuously restarted (file attached) I replaced the 00system folder with another backup copy I had and it worked. That was a few weeks back and it’s been running ever since. Today I wanted to change some of the art again but when I replaced the SD card I had the same problem. I replaced the 00system folder with backups I had, tried different SD cards but I’ve not had any luck getting it to start up. I thought perhaps it was a power problem but when you take the card out and it gives the SD error there is no “restarting”

Thanks,

Brian

PylonSquelch
    Participant

Here is the video

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Brian: Send me an email (jeremy at this domain) and we’ll get you the necessary files and figure this out.

mshearin
    Participant

Hi Brian. I bought a gameframe from you during your last run, and it just started glitching out exactly like Brian’s. Do you have a download link for the SD files to fix this?

Thanks,
    Matt

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Technical Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.