Home Forums Game Frame General Discussion Just checking in and hoping for a new supply soon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ian.hilton
    Participant

Im on the wait list 🙂

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

The plan is to release a batch of 64 late next week, but I expect it to sell out rather quickly. I will probably send an email to everyone on the wait list with the sale time a day or two beforehand. Once those are sold, I’m afraid that will be it for the foreseeable future.

Joseph
    Participant

I’m sad that I missed out on this.

d.lersch
    Participant

Man…I’ve been seriously bummed after reading that a few days ago. Thinking about it way more than I should be.

You sure there isn’t an extra that fell behind the couch?

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

I’m working on it. Well, at the moment I’m watching Heathers, but earlier today I had an interesting conversation about another run of Game Frames. Thanks for your interest and patience! Details to follow if things pan out.

d.lersch
    Participant

Sounds good! I hope it works out.

docherty.mark
    Participant

Hello! Is there an ETA on when/if I might be able to purchase one of these?

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

It won’t be for a few months, and that’s if everything goes according to plan. It will be worth the wait! I’m really excited about a couple improvements being tossed around. I’ll post an update to this forum when I have concrete information. There’s nothing worse than false promises.

I should note that you can join a notification list by adding one to your cart on the shop page here on this web site.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.