Home Forums Game Frame General Discussion Shipping Delay?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

I see there is a new Backer-only update (#8) with “Shipping Delay” in the title. Jeremy, can you share any of the news here?

I pre-ordered shortly after the Kickstarter ended (I would’ve backed there, but I didn’t know about the project until I heard Jeremy on one of the Tested podcasts).

I’ve been following the blog and I’m super excited to see all the pieces coming together.

Cheers!
    -BR

btgarner
    Participant

Hope I am not breaking protocol here, but it sounds like the upgraded power supply (as mandated by the FCC and for CE certification) are not able to be shipped until late July. So all the frames will be made, and shipped out once the power supplies show up.

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Thanks, yeah. The delay won’t affect post-Kickstarter orders since the power supplies will be in stock before their scheduled ship date.

Ben
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I asked more out of curiosity than fear. I figured it was a little early for the pre-order timeline to be affected. In any case, I’ve got a lot of time to gather images and create some new ones!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.