Home Forums Game Frame Technical Support Trouble with clock firmware

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jamesbovey333
    Participant

Wondering if Jeremy or anyone can possibly help me with this as I’m stuck as what to do! I have built the arduino version of game frame using the game firmware and everything’s working great, really happy and amazed with it. Today I have uploaded the clock firmware to my arduino and have run into troubles. Game frame runs animations as normal and it auto plays through them indicating my rtc module is working fine however when I press menu it goes to brightness, press again and it goes to playback mode press again and it goes to animations time setting but when I press again to move onto what I presume is the clock menu I get SD error and it freezes. Can anyone suggest what I need to do to get the clock function? I have purchased Jeremy’s animation file which includes the 00 system file, wondering if I need to change something in there? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

It can’t find the clock BMP file. I have a feeling you purchased the SD files since the release of the new Game Frame (Teensy-based). Send me an email and I’ll get you the files for the Arduino version (jeremy at this domain).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Technical Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.